CAMP10 is more than just an ordinary fun-filled summer camp. It offers much more than a week-long mission trip. This three-week, cross-cultural, African adventure combines academic, experiential and spiritual activities with a game park experience in the African bush – at a price that rivals other summer study abroad and adventure camps.
We believe having an extended cross-cultural missional experience, where students come face-to-face with poverty and serve the needy in the developing world, will have a transformational impact on the students who participate in CAMP10.
Mackouwkuil Lodge and Conference Centre, a world-class 2,000-hectare game farm, is the ideal home away from home and it offers all the amenities needed for an unforgettable adventure.
This unique, life-altering journey is ideal for students who are not only looking for a fun opportunity to gain some extra college credit (9 hours), but also want to discover God’s purpose and perspective for their future. The transformational Christian instruction, positive role models, and peer interactions with other young believers at CAMP10 is invaluable. We believe nothing is more significant than seeing young people make quality life decisions and prepare to make a difference in the world.
Experience a summer worth talking about at CAMP10:
- Accredited college courses
- Experiential learning opportunities
- A cross-cultural life experience in Africa
- An adventure-filled three weeks in a malaria-free game farm setting
- Discipleship and missional formation
- A biblical worldview
- A collaboration of evangelical ministries
- Rich experiences to add to your college applications or resumes
- A high-tech and family-safe environment
- Dedicated campus assistants—college students who will act as mentors and role models during the duration of the program
The only question you should be asking is: Why NOT CAMP10?
Listen to Martin Deacon, Executive Director of CAMP10 and CGO of Teach Every Nation, on WHY CAMP10?