- Each student must submit a signed medical release form upon arrival. It is the Parent or Guardian’s responsibility to ensure that the information filled out online at the booking stage is accurate and complete, including all medical, physical, or behavioral conditions or dietary requirements. We request that parents of students with specific needs contact us directly to discuss their requirements. We cannot accept any participants without a completed online booking and signed consent form.
- A deposit of $1,000 is needed to secure your booking. 50% of the total fee must be paid by the end of March 2018, and the remaining balance by the end of May 2018. All deposits and payments are non-refundable, except in the case of cancellation due to a medical emergency.
- Partial scholarships are available for a few selected participants. Please send us an e-mail to receive more details on the application process.
Insurance and Liability:
CAMP10 programs take place in the African bush and are by their very nature not absolutely free from hazard. CAMP10 and its sponsors make every effort to minimize the risk to students and provide safety instruction. Consequently, the client acknowledges that there are circumstances in which an accident could befall a client without CAMP10 being at fault and accepts that to that extent he/she is taking part in a course run by CAMP10 at his/her own risk. The client acknowledges that other loss, damage and expense (including but not limited to: loss of money, loss or damage to clothes and possessions, losses arising upon the cancellation of a booking and the expenses of delay and the harm caused other external factors) is not the responsibility of CAMP10 and CAMP10 liability is hereby limited.
- All students will be required to take medical insurance for this trip.
- Additional insurance for trip cancellation is also available from service providers.
- All information given on the website is correct at the current time, but may be updated or changed due to varying circumstances.
- Camp10 and Corban University will treat all your, and the student’s, personal information as confidential.